HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Endoscopy Nurse PRN in Overland Park, Kansas
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Endoscopy Nurse? In the Ambulatory Surgery Division, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At the Ambulatory Surgery Division we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) As an Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the company’s mission and vision by planning, executing, and evaluating the nursing care given to GI patients. You will plan and deliver safe, effective nursing care until the patient is transferred to recovery. You will perform circulating and/or scrub duties for patients.
What you will do in this role:
* You will demonstrate knowledge of GI procedures
* You will oversee instrument and equipment set-up
* You will circulate and coordinate the room during your patient's case
* Facilitate effective and efficient transition between procedures * Utilizes preference cards and update cards when changes are made
_Overland Park Surgery Center_is an accredited outpatient surgery center in Overland Park, Kansas and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. We pride ourselves in our outstanding patient care, continuously employing excellent, seasoned, and well trained surgeons and staff. We specialize in gastroenterology, OBGYN, ophthalmology, orthopedic surgery, ENT, pain management, podiatry, general surgery, urology, cosmetic surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery. Our four operating rooms and four procedure rooms are equipped with state of the art technology where we average 525 cases per month.
Conveniently located within easy access to 435 & I-35, we are proud to a part of the HCA Healthcare organization.HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization who invests in you. We are actively reviewingapplications for our Endoscopy Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Qualifications for this role: * Nursing Diploma * Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operating room setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center * RN license required or appropriate compact licensure * Valid BCLS Certification upon employment.* *online certification not acceptable. * ACLS as required by facility * CNOR / SGNA certification preferred We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Endoscopy Nurse PRN
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Overland Park Surgery Center
Requisition ID: 09960-2259