Lockheed Martin ADP Capture Manager (Level 5) in Palmdale, California
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, home of the world-renowned Skunk Works®, turns visionary aircraft into reality and is known for building the finest military aircraft in the world. This recognition is continually earned through our commitment to relentless research and development of high-performance aircraft, continuously seeking innovative, low-cost design and manufacturing strategies, and delivering operational readiness for our customers' missions to ensure continued relevancy for the life cycle of our products.
In this position, you will be responsible for facilitating, assisting, conducting, and guiding business/market activities, specifically within LM Aeronautics Advanced Development Programs Integrated Systems classified portfolio and the High Speed / Hypersonics portfolio, requiring strong customer relations with the U.S. government laboratory and technical customers. You will communicate to customers and decision makers at all levels of the US government, Department of Defense and other agencies focusing on warfighter requirements, product & technology roadmaps, and investment strategies. You will execute customer events and visits to communicate LM Aero specific messages and build collaborative relationships. These activities include supporting the following: capture, market development, opportunity qualification, customer relationship management, decision mapping, competitive intelligence, development of position-to-win strategies, customer analysis, competitor assessment, and strategy development. The selected candidate will assist in the coordination of the business area and senior executive customer communications, events, and visits which are associated with new business opportunities. This position requires a Final Secret clearance. This position also requires domestic travel several times per month.
A level 5 employee Typically has 14 - 20 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Palmdale, CA Discover Palmdale.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position will require a SECRET clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance and access to Special Access Programs.
• Must be able to travel (domestic) several times monthly.
• The selected candidate must possess at least one or more of the following experience/skill sets:
• Program capture campaign management
• Recent working relationships with customers at USAF Air Combat Command (ACC), Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC), Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC), Air Force Research Lab (AFRL), Office of Naval Research (ONR), Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), or National Aeronautical Space Administration (NASA).
• Familiarity with DoD acquisition processes and weapons development programs is highly desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to put thoughts on paper and craft persuasive presentations for senior management and customers.
• Ability to work in a team environment and draw the best out of each team member.
• Ability to capitalize on knowledge of the US government contracting processes and acquisition strategies to best meet customer needs with both products and mutually beneficial acquisition courses of action.
• Ability to quickly grasp technology concepts and translate their value to customers.
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business environment and priorities.
• Must have the ability to work across organizational boundaries and jurisdictions and manage different stakeholder equities; lead customer meetings and cross-discipline teams in development of customer solutions; familiarity with Lockheed Martin Aeronautics' product line is a requirement.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs