Lockheed Martin Program Planner Staff (Level 4) in Palmdale, California
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
This is an exciting opportunity for a Program Planner in the Advanced Development Program (ADP) Special Programs. This position will support activities as a liaison/interface between Internal/External Stakeholders and the Customer. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and accurately maintaining detailed Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) used to support various programs within the Advanced Development Portfolio. Provide technical assistance in development, deployment, and implementation of processes, training, and tools in support of the Program Planning discipline and resolving schedule conflicts.
You will be responsible for baseline change management concepts and incorporating approved changes into detail level schedules. You will prepare status reports, metrics and make presentations as required. You will use your Program Planning & Scheduling expertise.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
This position requires a Final Secret Clearance to start. Candidate must have an Active Secret Clearance to be considered.
A level 4 employee Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Palmdale, CA Discover Palmdale.
• Experience with Integrated Master Schedules
• Experience with Critical Path
• Experience in schedule control processes
• Direct experience in any of the following: Open Plan, Primavera (P6), Microsoft Project, Artemis ProjectView or other Planning Tools
• Experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
• Experience with EVMS and Earned Value Guidelines (ANSI/EIA - 748) and Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR)
• Knowledge of Industry Scheduling Processes (PASEG)
• Experience working independently across Technical Teams developing a basic level understanding of the technical product
• Experience with Capture, Research & Development, Production Scheduling Requirements and dependencies between functions
• Organizational Skills interfacing with Senior Leadership, Program Management Leads, and Program Technical Leads across multiple sites
• Experience providing risk and opportunity analysis input
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Word
• Milestones Professional Software Experience
• Proposal Experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs