Hilton Housekeeping / Turndown Attendant - Waldorf Astoria Park City in Park City, Utah
The Waldorf Astoria Park City is looking for a Housekeeping / Turndown Attendant (Part-Time).Come be a part of our AMAZING Housekeeping team, and work for one of Hilton’s Waldorf Astoria Luxury Properties!
We are looking for someone with open availability to work up to 32hrs a week within the hours of (5pm – 11pm) weekends & holidays required.
The starting pay is 13.00 per/hr.
Hilton offers great benefits such as, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (match), PTO (Paid Time Off), Awesome Discounted Team Member, friends and family rates at Hilton hotels, as well as other great Hilton perks!
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping / Turndown Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning and stocking guest rooms and providing turndown service in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide turndown service to include, but not limited to, partially removing and storing bedcover, fulfilling specified guest preferences (i.e. filling ice bucket, etc.) and replenishing amenities, linens and supplies
- Clean and stock guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, cleaning bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters and floor surfaces
- Change bed linens
- Dust furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges and shelves
- Replenish amenities, linens and supplies in guest room
- Vacuum and empty trash
- Conduct visual room inspection upon completion
- Dispose of trash and recyclables in accordance with the hotel's green guidelines
- Perform Room Attendant and other Housekeeping services, as requested
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Housekeeping, Hotel, Resort, Cleaning, Janitorial, Hospitality, Housekeeper, Janitor, General Labor, Customer Service, Labor, Custodian, Cleaner, Room Attendant, Suite Attendant, Suitekeeper, Attendant, Utah, Park City)
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Housekeeping / Turndown Attendant - Waldorf Astoria Park City
Requisition ID: HOT05AT0