Bank of America Claims Customer Service in Pennington, New Jersey
Claims Customer Service
Pennington, New Jersey
The Wealth Management Fraud & Claims (WMFC) associates are responsible for the claim initiation and status updates of various fraud and billing disputes, on our clients’ bank accounts. Associates will handle a wide variety of claim types including but not limited to: credit card, debit card, ATM, check fraud, ACH, and online wire transfers for wealth banking products. WMFC associates will handle inbound calls from clients, branch offices, banking centers, and various internal associates. Associates must handle all scenarios within the bank's policies and procedures. The expectation of a WMFC associate is to be actively engaged in a conversation with our client or internal partner while simultaneously accurately processing through various systems in a timely and efficient manner. Associates must be able to think critically to determine the best course of action to solve the issue at hand. The WMFC associates are required to have a broad knowledge of the financial industry and an understanding of our service model and technology. Associates are required to solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other support organizations to fulfill requests. WMFC associates are expected to meet or exceed established service level agreements and department set performance metrics. All newly hired associates will take part in a training course of approximately 10 weeks, and upon completion associates will handle all banking and credit card requests related to WMFC.
Hours will fall between 7am and 6pm Mon-Sat. You will be expected to work 5 days per week, one of those days will be Saturday, you must be flexible to work any of those hours.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Handle incoming client and branch office calls utilizing professional telephone and problem solving skills
• Assist clients and internal partners with banking claim inquires, initiation, and updates.
• Minimize fraud and financial loss by blocking and reissuing client material ( i.e. cards, checks)
• Consistently meet or exceed expectations for performance metrics and quality standards
• Strong communications skills and the ability to communicate with management, peers and clients
• Customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems and prevent client dissatisfaction
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Ability to manage/direct multiple functions effectively while delivering results
• Ability to work independently with strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
• Ability to handle confidential matters and sensitive information in a responsible manner
• Foster effective teamwork across the organization
• Strong follow-up skills
• Willingness to work weekends
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Prior customer service experience
• Knowledge of the broker dealer and Wealth Management Support structure
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role
Manages People: No
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs