FMC Corporation Labor Condition Application in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
FMC Corporation is a leading specialty company focused on agricultural technologies. FMC provides innovative and cost-effective solutions to enhance crop yield and quality by controlling a broad spectrum of insects, weeds and disease, as well as in non-agricultural markets for pest control.
FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
Notice of the Filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration
An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by FMC Corporation. through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One such worker is being sought.
- The worker is being sought as IT Center of Excellence Specialist.
- A wage range of $105,851 to $120,000 per year is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 2/1/2021 to 1/31/2024.
- The employment will occur at 2929 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
- The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the offices of: FMC Corporation at FMC Tower at Cira Centre South, 2929 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104.Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the Labor Condition Application and / or failure to comply with the terms of the Labor Condition Application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
At FMC, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to creating an inclusive workplace where all employees can thrive – regardless of race, gender, sex, pregnancy, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, color, age, religion or religious creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. FMC also supports employee participation in company employee resource groups that celebrate the diverse backgrounds of our workforce by providing communities for employees to connect with each other and raise awareness throughout FMC.
FMC complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
External Company URL: www.fmc.com