Lockheed Martin Procurement Representative (Level 2) in Pinellas Park, Florida
Description: Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, we're taking innovation to the next level. From designing the most advanced air vehicle to designing aircraft that defies gravity, our engineers live on the cutting edge of technology. Never have the opportunities for a career been so limitless.
This role is for a sub contract administrator managing the procurement process:
• Manage the procurement cycle from RFQ to payment of invoice
• Negotiate pricing and contractual terms including implementing Long Term Agreements for a range of commodities
• Manage international and domestic supplier relationships and performance issues to the required metrics
• Manage resolution of quality issues – Q/A hold, rejections, DRT, & all supporting quality initiatives.
• Achieve 100 % on time delivery to all customers
• Achieve required year over year cost reductions
• Manage Engineering, B/P, op sheet issues, and all technical issues
• Support offset requirements and diversity goals
• Support material operations, EH&S, development, and attend meetings as required.
• Evaluate areas of opportunity to leverage material acquisitions.
• Other tasks and duties as assigned by management
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Experience
• Experience in Supply Chain Management in a manufacturing environment.
• Understanding of the principals of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement process and tools.
• Working knowledge of JDA/MTO, drawings/technical data, manufacturing processes, tools, root cause analysis, process improvement techniques and cost analysis
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and manage supplier relationships.
• Strong working knowledge of Aeronautics product, quality and manufacturing processes
• Maintain strong customer/supplier relationships
• Experience in finance, cost/price analysis, schedule analysis, budgeting, and negotiations
• Strong Analytical Skills and Data Analysis
• Technical knowledge and interest desired
• Understanding of Lean and continuous improvement tools
• Negotiation, technical skills related to product and supply chain
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs