HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Care Tech (PCT) IMCU in Plantation, Florida
Certified Nursing Assistant *
*Full Time Nights 0.9 FTE
Plantation General Hospital
Plantation General Hospital, a 264-bed acute care hospital, has served Plantation and Central Broward County since 1966. Conveniently are located within minutes of the Florida Turnpike, between I-595 and I-95, we are known for our family friendly atmosphere and for delivering the very best care to our patients and the communities we serve. Plantation General is a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and anAmerican College of Surgeons COC Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. With an intense focus in Women and Children’s Services, we have received Healthgrades Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™, and offer private postpartum, quality high risk OB care and a Level III NICU. Our other specialties include bariatric, behavioral healthcare, Intensive Outpatient Program, Adult and Pediatric ER, and minimally invasive robotic assisted surgery.
We invite you to learn more about our career opportunities and how you can join our dedicated family of healthcare professionals.
/We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At
/Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs/*
/Paid Personal Leave/
/401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)/
/Identity Theft Protection discounts/
/Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options/
/Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)/*
/If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position./*
* Job Description: The Patient Care Assistant is responsible for patient care under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. The position requires knowledge of both department and hospital policies and procedures relevant to the delivery of nursing care.
- High school graduate preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistance license with the State of Florida preferred.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Minimum of one year of Patient Care Assistant experience required..
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Patient Care Tech (PCT) IMCU
Location: Florida-Plantation-Plantation General Hospital - Fort Lauderdale Area
Requisition ID: 00056-14113