Penske Inbound Specialist (HR Shared Services) in Reading, Pennsylvania
This position is a key role on the shared services team, working with associates and mangers to guide them through their questions and concerns regarding their employment relationship with the organization. This role is the first point of contact for an associate or manager who has general human resources questions, such as payroll, benefits, paid time off, leaves of absence, accommodations, safety, and health. The role exists to support and help our associates as they navigate through the many programs, policies, and benefits the company has to support them.
The Inbound Specialist will provide a high level of customer service to our associates and managers. This requires the ability to quickly assess the nature of the associate's inquiry and respond accordingly. The Inbound Specialist will strive to resolve concerns and answer questions during the first call, obtain critical information, and document appropriately in the Case Management system. If the call is about a complicated or complex question, then the inbound specialist will coordinate with the proper departments to ensure the associate or manger is supported.
There may be an opportunity to consider remote work for qualified candidates. If interested please apply and we can explore those discussions upon your consideration.
• Provide first point of contact to incoming cases. Using resources to answer general questions about leaves, accommodations, and quarantines.
• Own front-end case management process; including opening cases, managing escalation, and transferring the case to a Case Manager.
• Maintain customer contact until initial request is resolved; including informing customer of status and resolution
• Provide accurate, consistent, and timely responses to HR process, system and policy requests which are considered to be basic requests and require limited research
• Refer complex cases requiring policies/regulation interpretation to assigned Case Manager or Lead escalation point of contact
• Perform basic regularly scheduled HR processing tasks as assigned
• Other projects as assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor's degree required, concentration in human resources preferred
• 2 years of customer service experience required
• 1 years of HR experience preferred
• Critical thinking, analytical skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Time management skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy in documentation
• Excellent communication skills, including listening, verbal and written skills
• Proficiency with the use of computers including Microsoft Word, Outlook and internet browsing, and the ability for structured data entry required
• Strong analytical and organizational skills required
• Independent problem solving skills
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the hours necessary to accomplish the job duties, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 100 Gundy Drive Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job: Human Resources
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Human Resources
Req ID: 2009702
- Penske Jobs