HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Unit Secretary PRN in Reston, Virginia
/ At our facilities, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Take a look at what some of our team members have to say about being a part of Reston Hospital. /
/ Why We Like Working for Reston Hospital Center /
Located in the outskirts of Washington, D.C, Reston Hospital Center , a 199-bed acute facility, lies within the vibrant Town Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services. Reston Hospital Center is an HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Reston Hospital Center holds certifications within our stroke and total joint center and is accredited in the chest pain center. Most importantly, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first
The Unit Secretary PRN :
· Performs secretarial duties necessary for the general management and organization of the nursing unit.
· Responsible for transcribing orders, faxing information, maintaining the patient chart, directing visitors and directing phone calls and prioritizing and directing patient calls.
· Must be able to prioritize and anticipate needs and maintain a calm composure in stressful situations.
· Will adhere to all policies, procedures and standards of the assigned unit, department and institution.
· Hospital secretarial experience preferred;
· Good verbal and writing skills are essential; computer skills preferred.
· Must speak clear English.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Unit Secretary PRN
Location: Virginia-Reston-Reston Hospital Center - Reston
Requisition ID: 08540-15634