HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Accountant in Richmond, Virginia
Do you have the career opportunities as an Accountant you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Henrico Doctors Hospital, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services,HCA Healthcare.
At Henrico Doctors Hospital, we wantto ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefits__including:
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Accountant like you to be a part of our team
The*Accountant *will prepare monthly account reconciliations for all Balance Sheet accounts, prepare monthly actual to budget variance reports including compiling monthly statistics and key indicators and perform monthly accounting close under strict deadlines including preparation and input of journal entries and accruals.
- You will maintain a high degree of communication, cooperation, and coordination with all parties regarding purchase requests and bill payment.
- Participate in the preparation for and the coordination of internal and external audits, operating budgets, tax, and Medicare work papers.
- You will assist in the timely and accurate completion of month end reports.
- Analyze financial reports and conduct ad hoc analysis.
- Provide support to division based operations and analysis. Includes reviewing division allocations and journal entries
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital offering a full range of healthcare services. We specialize in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
- 2 years of previous Accounting experience required
- Hospital Accounting experience is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast paced environment.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field is preferred
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status/.
Job: *Finance Acctg Billing Claims & Revenue
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Henrico Doctors Hospital
Requisition ID: 00448-54242