HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager Technology Services in Richmond, Virginia
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our student loan repayment and tuition reimbursement program.
The Manager Technology Services provides managerial leadership in establishing goals and priorities and in the overall management of current and planned technical services within the Service Center/Specialty Center. This position ensures continuity and alignment of the Service Center/Specialty Center’s technical services direction with Parallon’s corporate ITG strategies. Primary responsibilities include managing the work activities of technical personnel and coordinating consistent support of technical services and implementation activity within the Service Center/Specialty Center. This individual also assists in resolving highly complex issues regarding technical services, coordinates technical projects, assists in developing strategies for training and tools for technical services for the Service Center/Specialty Center, and champion’s standardization, utilization, optimization and use of best practices in technical services. The IT Manager role requires subject matter knowledge across technical applications. This position must stay abreast of latest technical developments to ensure service levels proactively meet or exceed corporate requirements and service level agreements with key stakeholders and vendors. This position requires strong people management skills, personal drive, and the ability to see strategy through to execution. Strong written, verbal and presentation skills are required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for technical and managerial leadership in establishing goals and priorities and in the overall management of current and planned technical services for the Service Center/Specialty Center
• Maintains strong relationships with the Parallon technical services team and other Service Center/Specialty IT teams
• Meets with Service Center/Specialty Center leadership teams, as needed, to align strategy, services, and coordinate implementation activities
• Responsible for personnel management, performance reviews, competency development, and coaching of
Service Center/Specialty Center IT team members
• Builds and maintains relationships with business operations, IT&S leaders, and vendors
• Participates in resource planning and allocates resources to meet goals of the technical services area, ITG goals and business priorities
• Organizes, plans, assigns, and monitors completion of assigned work
• Participates in the development of Parallon corporate standards, policies, and procedures as appropriate
• Ensures that the design and use of technical services adhere to established Parallon/HCA Healthcare policies, procedures, and standards
• Establishes and manages internal service level agreements and ensures external service level agreements with vendors are met
• Assists the director in the development of the budget and develops project cost estimates for the Service Center/Specialty Center
• Ensures that service resources are assigned for the timely resolution of technical services incidents and requests
• Creates an environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolutions, cross-training, and process improvement within the area and across organizational boundaries
• Promotes system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance
• Participates in activities to improve departmental and organizational performance
OTHER SPECIAL SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
• A thorough knowledge and understanding of current and emerging technical services technology
• Mature understanding of technical support processes and workflow
• Understands pertinent HIPAA, PHI and PII guidelines
• Strong analytical skills and detailed organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to proactively identify needs, manage resources, and multi-task
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated customer orientation
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Demonstrated ability to recruit, develop, and retain staff
• Demonstrated ability to work in stressful situations
• Competency in basic PC use and required tools
Parallon’s roots are in the hallways of some of America’s top-performing hospitals. We are committed to bringing the expertise we have gained as operators to help you drive results. In a rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, hospitals and health systems must operate knowledgeably, effectively and efficiently to maintain their core mission of caring for human life in their community.
Parallon is one of the country’s largest premier revenue cycle partners, with more than 16,500 employees serving more than 4,300 hospitals and physician practices. Annually, we collect more than $47.2 billion and interact with 44.1 million patients. Our track record of results is among the best in the industry.
285 hospitals have full-service revenue-cycle partnerships with Parallon, including some of the largest, most successful hospital systems. Others select specific services to meet their revenue cycle needs, tapping into our expertise, scale and model best practices for optimized results in key metrics.
As we move into the future, we continue to invest in technology, people and best practices. We are particularly proud of our work leveraging data science and our initiatives to improve the patient experience.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bachelor’s degree - Preferred
• Four or more years of experience in technical services support
• Technical experience in large, complex organization or corporate structured environment
• Experience in team leadership and direct supervision
• Experience creating and leading communications with direct reports, senior leaders, business partners, vendors to ensure collaboration, efficiency, and service excellence
Service Center LAN IT Team Desktop Network Support
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Manager Technology Services
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Shared Services - Richmond
Requisition ID: 08648-188722