HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Financial Reimbursement Coord in Rochester, New Hampshire
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a 112-bed acute care facility unique in today’s healthcare environment. We are all about our people, technology and patient trust. We use the latest technology to help our dedicated staff find solutions to benefit our patients. This technology promotes faster healing, better health, higher quality of life and in-turn, career satisfaction.
Not only do our patients come first, but our employees do too! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Frisbie Memorial Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Financial Reimbursement Coordinator to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
- Coordinates/verifies insurance authorization for infusion therapy services with outside providers
- Responsible for insurance prior authorization/verification of new patients and medications
- Demonstrates knowledge of the revenue cycle
- Communicates to the treatment team any issues with coverage that may impact the sequencing and timeliness of care
- Manually discharges accounts as needed to assist Medical Records with account reconciliation
- Assigns current account numbers as needed for accurate registration and charge entry
- Aids outside companies and offices with Benefits Investigation for incoming infusion patients
- Works in conjunction with Social Workers for patient assistance programs as needed
- Tracks new patient referral information for monthly Service Line meeting
- Provides education to clinic staff on billing and coding requirement updates
- Coordinates with members of Revenue Integrity and Finance to research denied accounts for patients and initiates further billing inquiries as needed.
- Promotes internal and external customer satisfaction
- Builds and promotes a culture of service excellence and continuous improvement
- Assists with responsibilities of office administrative assistant as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High degree of computer literacy with experience in medical terminology
- Two years medical office experience with insurance procedures and working knowledge of healthcare insurance, particularly Medicare and Medicaid (Preferred)
- Associates degree in health sciences and/or medical records certificate program/coding (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) guidelines (Preferred)
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Practice Managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Financial Reimbursement Coord
Location: New Hampshire-Rochester-Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Requisition ID: 27720-12885