HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Service Representative in Rome, Georgia
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Patient Service Representative today with Redmond Regional Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Redmond Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Patient Service Representative for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- As the Food and Nutrition Services Patient Service Representative, You will be an experienced and competent professional who is responsible for obtaining food preferences, preparing, and distributing quality food and supplies to patients daily.
- You will exemplify excellent customer service to all patients and employees.
- You will act as a role model for care delivery and to demonstrate WE CARE Values in all actions.
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond’s first priority. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Patient Service Representative opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
High School diploma Preferred
1 year food service experience Preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Patient Service Representative
Location: Georgia-Rome-Redmond Regional Medical Center-Rome
Requisition ID: 00038-10227