Ricoh Americas Corporation Assistant Site Manager in Round Rock, Texas
Reports to a Site Manager, either within the same site or at a parent location and supervises day-to-day operations and staff of specified 1-3 person satellite location or assists with the supervision of a large site or additional shifts. May run shifts or site solo. Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker the majority of the time. This position is trained to handle hiring, firing and job performance responsibilities and will conduct these activities as needed; can complete month-end management reports in the absence of the Site Manager. (Note: a lead person at a small solo site should be titled Supervisor).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker.
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence.
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in IMS.
- Provides training on workflow and machine operations when necessary.
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches.
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Completes site reports and other paperwork as necessary.
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
- Candidate is required to train and/or provide support on any service performed at the site. As of today, this includes: Mail, Shipment Processing, Event Setups, Records Management, Shred Bin, and Facility Project Services.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 3+ years of experience in a related field.
- Requires experience in delivering classroom and/or informal training sessions.
- Requires experience in operation of the most advanced machines, performing complex jobs.
- Experience using hydraulic lift jacks, carts, 2-wheelers, or dollies to safely move material preferred
- Experience in Shipping & Receiving, Mail Services (processing, metering, delivery, tracking, records, etc.), Event Setup, or Customer facing, service-related position preferred
- Requires experience in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs