Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Sr Stf - Top Secret Clearance Required in San Antonio, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin's Rotary and Mission Systems is seeking engineers to be part of a Joint EM Spectrum Convergence Operations Team. As a mission partner, Lockheed Martin offers exciting opportunities for a career with the nation's defense contractor. We have the growing, challenging environment you have been looking for!
This position is for an experienced team lead supporting the Signals Reconnaissance Program as the lead software integrator for customer deliverable systems. Leadership responsibilities include elements of leading engineering teams on the overall engineering functions (systems, software and test), architecture decisions, design decisions, implementation solutions, and primary customer contact on engineering needs. This position is fully responsible for executing engineering contract requirements and execution plan as well as delivering developed capabilities. Building on a common framework, the candidate will implement diverse mission solutions across a wide array of domains. Candidate should have experience or strong interest in software integration, installation, and configuration of software applications in an open architecture environment.
• Experience developing software in C/C++/Python
• Windows DOS Scripting
• Linux Bash Scripting
• Design, develop, test, and demonstration of large software/hardware systems
• Experience with the full software development cycle
• Software/Systems engineering team leadership
• Linux User Environment Experience
• Windows User Environment Experience
• Experience with Windows and Linux based systems
• Translation of operational and functional objectives into a design and executable plan
• Agile development process leadership to include a command of the accompanying tools
• Git version control knowledge and user experience
• Current/Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a final TS/SCI Clearance.
• Information Technology skills (Network, firewall, OS, domain controller, security)
• Cyber-related software development and integration, processing hardware and storage media, networks, and development environments.
• Experience with technical consulting as well as programmatic proposal support and estimating
• Experience with the RMS Digital Development Environment (DDE)
• Physical server, network, storage, and workstation installation
• Virtual Machine configuration, and hardening
• Site surveys and on-site installation/integration experience
• Previous experience on the Signals Reconnaissance Program considered a plus
• Experience with Redhat Linux, Puppet, Docker, and VMware considered a plus
• Security Plus certification or equivalent considered a plus
• TS/SCI considered a plus
• Willing to travel
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs