HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Neuro West Nights in Sanford, Florida
7p-7a * *Central Florida Regional Hospital has been designated as a Level II trauma facility, the first in the area! * *
Central Florida Regional Hospital, a 221-bed acute care hospital, serves the communities of Seminole and west Volusia counties. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and west Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, wound care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and The Baby Suites.
The/Registered Nurse Cardiac/Neuro/is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
This 27 -bed unit and will tend to Med /Tele Neuro & Cardiac, Post CAB, MI’s/Chest pain etc. patients. Our number one goal is patient safety and satisfaction!
Desired skills:Previous RN acute care experience. Telemetry and Cardiac experience highly desired.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous 1 -2 yrs minimum experience in an acute care setting.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license./If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire./
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS Certification.
- NIHSS Certification must obtain within 30 days. Required to work under NIHSS credentials RN until training certificate obtained.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D Tobacco Free Campus
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Neuro West Nights
Location: Florida-Sanford-Central Florida Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00327-8108