Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer - Staff in Schriever AFB, Colorado
Would you like to be a part of a diverse and growing systems engineering team which contributes to the development of a system which is critical to our National Defense?
At Lockheed Martin, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education.
The Systems Engineer - Staff will be located at Schriever AFB (Task Order 2 maintenance group). At C2BMC, our teams strive towards building and delivering solutions to our customer's most challenging problems that include cyber resilient mission systems in an Agile work environment. Successful candidate must possess the ability to technically diagnose, mitigate/troubleshoot issues, and contribute to an on-site team providing 24x7 support to the C2BMC application suites that are globally dispersed in different time zones.
Candidate will lead or participate in system troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance activities, to include on-site and/or telephonic maintenance support. Furthermore, candidate will serve as C2BMC application subject matter expert providing Level 2 troubleshooting, break fix and preventative maintenance actions, which involved interaction with remote C2BMC sites and different levels of leadership within the C2BMC Command Center. Candidate must be a self-starting problem solver, capable of planning, coordinating, directing and controlling their individual projects, and possess the capability to work with limited supervision. Our Systems Engineers are driven by and enabled to be visionary and come up with better and new ways of innovation from automated provisioning of systems to enterprise monitoring At C2BMC we believe that by enabling our team's visionary thinking the innovations possibilities are endless.
Come join and be part of the C2BMC team:
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required
• Position is normally Mon - Fri: may require on-call, evening and weekend support during system anomalies and or tests
***ACTIVE Secret Security Clearance REQUIRED; Top Secret preferred***
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience
• Candidate must meet minimum requirements of DOD 8570 IAT II certification (Security +, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP)
• Highly skilled in System Administration, Monitoring, Application and Automated delivery disciplines to ensure quick and efficient delivery of systems in its performance, uptime and cyber posture
• Sound knowledge and practical experience to direct the assessment and development of Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and/or Operating Instructions (OIs) to effectively administer, operate and manage services under C2BMC operational control
• Experience with Windows Domain Controllers
• Experience with PKI infrastructure and setting up certificates on Windows domain controllers
• Knowledge of IBM DataPower products and troubleshooting certificates with DataPower proxies
• Prior experience with VMware products and storage systems is a plus
• Previous experience maintaining C2BMC systems and a Missile Defense Agency background.
• CISSP or CASP Certifications, RED Hat, Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco Certifications
• Data mining and analysis
• Database Administration
• Endpoint Management Products
• Automated Patch Management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs