CVS Health Pricing Financial Analyst in Scottsdale, Arizona
Do you want to make an impact in your next finance role?
There is no better place than as a Underwriting Pricing Advisor with CVS Health, where you will:
• Utilize business, industry, competitive, client, and technical knowledge to formulate pricing strategy and to execute financial modeling of comprehensive pricing offers that include retail network, mail order, specialty, and pharmaceutical manufacturer rebates for proposed Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) client contracts ranging from $50 million to $3 billion in annual revenue.
• Collaborate with PBM Sales and Account Services to provide recommendations on pricing and negotiation strategy to achieve revenue and profitability targets for net new business client growth and margin retention.
• Develop and maintain domain expertise across levers of PBM profitability, including retail networks, dispensing, specialty drugs, pharmaceutical manufacturer rebates, MAC pricing, and our product/service offerings.
• Present information to Executive Leadership in support of their review and approval of pricing offers.
• Review and complete financial sections of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to define and approve scope of PBM client support and to forecast accurate cost assumptions into client pricing offers.
• Communicate client pricing to internal partners in support of accurate pricing implementation.
• Review and provide approval for the financial sections and pricing terms of legal contracts.
• Execute and implement constantly evolving pricing strategies in response to market dynamics to provide competitive, profitable, and attractive pricing offers.
• Project management of all financial aspects of 3-9 month RFP processes working with colleagues in Strategic Proposals Management, Rebate Forecasting, Legal, Underwriting Analytics, and Analytic Consulting Services teams to ensure all deadlines are met.
This position can be located in Scottsdale, AZ or Northbrook, IL.
3 years work experience required.
Proficient with Microsoft Excel
5 years of pricing and/or financial analysis experience preferred.
Knowledge of health insurance, managed care, or prescription drug industry preferred.
Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in finance, mathematics, economics or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Masters Degree preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs