HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN - ED in Snellville, Georgia
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Emergency Room Registered Nurse today with Eastside Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Eastside Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a/_Emergency Room Registered Nurse - FT Nights_/for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- As the Registered Nurse, you demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- You will promote customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center’s Service Values.
- You will document all patient care.
- You will utilize the Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- You promote compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
Eastside Medical Center is a 310 bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated physicians and 400 volunteers who are committed to providing the community with a healthcare system of excellence. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 39 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current Georgia RN license
- 1 year ED experience as a R.N preferred
- ACLS – American Heart Association – required (Adult Emergency RN only)
- BLS – American Heart Association – required
- PALS – American Heart Association – required within 60 days of hire or transfer
- Crisis Prevention required within 60 days of hire or transfer
- 5-Level Triage Training required upon hire or within 60 days of transfer
- ENPC Course preferred
- ASLS preferred
- CEN preferred
- PUC: CPEN preferred
- Good communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN - ED
Location: Georgia-Snellville-Eastside Medical Center - Snellville
Requisition ID: 08621-13573