J&J Family of Companies Data Operations Analyst in Somerville, New Jersey
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Data Operations Analyst.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has encouraged and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Data Operations Analyst will:
• Execute the data operations and data quality process. May include testing, error handling, data conversion and/or validation, and audit/compliance actions (Non-Conformance (NC) and/or Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA)).
• Provide tactical direction to third party team(s) and function as point of escalation.
• Execute knowledge transfer to third party team(s).
• Contribute to the preparation of metrics, dashboards, and tracking to facilitate the efficient execution of the Data Operations department.
• Participate in, and sometimes lead, operational and governance meetings including end-to-end, value capture, and third party reviews.
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of documentation for area of responsibility. May include Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), protocols, data quality catalogs, and other policy and procedure documents.
• Deliver training to educate partners on documented procedures, data flows, etc.
• Execute the implementation of tools and processes that maximize data operations execution.
• Engage with partners on tactical matters.
• Chip in to the completion of projects and departmental goals.
• Support the deployment of the Data Operations Framework (Governance Maturity Roadmap).
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• A minimum of two (2) years of relevant professional business experience is required.
• Supply chain experience is required, preferably in master data, operations, or multi-functional business environment.
• Data management experience in the context of large ERP platforms is preferred.
• Global, regional and/or cross-sector/cross-industry experience is preferred
• Experience working in process improvement projects that apply critical thinking skills and data automation is a plus.
• Basic business and/or technical knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain data elements, process, and organizational support models is required
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word) are required.
• Proficiency with like SAP/ JDE and / or Winshuttle is preferred.
• Strong written, oral, and presentation skills are required
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills are required.
• Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, influence multiple partners, and establish common goals and objectives without sacrificing outcomes is required.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist is required
• This position may require up to 5% of domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, United States-New Jersey-Piscataway, United States-New Jersey-Somerville, United States-New Jersey-Skillman, United States-New Jersey-Titusville, United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs