HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cardiovascular Technician II in St Petersburg, Florida
$7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
MUST have RCIS and 2-5 years Interventional Radiology experience
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitiousCardiovascular Tech llto help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and an employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment available for the select roles and facilities. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity..
The Cardiovascular Tech II demonstrates the skills, scientific judgment and leadership in planning care of the patient in the Cardiac Cath Lab. This position is responsible and accountable for planning, directing and implementing care to the patient in accordance with physician’s orders, policies, procedures, established standards and administrative policies.
Cardiovascular Tech II is capable of performing Cath Lab circulating and monitoring as well as scrubbing basic Cath Lab diagnostic procedures. Cardiovascular Tech II is proficient in assisting with complex interventional procedures and will have RCIS certification.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Graduate of an accredited School of Cardiovascular Technology and/or RCIS certification.
- Certification as RRT, EMT, paramedic with a minimum one (1) year interventional radiology (IR) or Cardiac Cath Lab (CCL) experience will be considered.
- RN with CVOR scrub experience and/or IR or CCL experience will also be considered.
- Current BLS Certification from the American Red Cross (HCA chosen provider) OR American Heart Association is required upon hire. Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar.
Palms of Pasadena Hospitalopened more than forty years ago and has provided high-quality healthcare services for the people of St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas ever since. Over the years, the hospital has expanded to keep pace with community growth. Today the 307 bed hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services along with specialty programs. Over 350 physicians, 700 employees and 200 volunteers share in the hospital’s dedication to advanced care, improved technologies and medical expertise.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
EEOC We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Cardiovascular Technician II
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Requisition ID: 26536-3673