Sherwin-Williams CTS Payroll Specialist in States, United States
Title: CTS Payroll Specialist
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-FREDERICKSBURG
Job Number: 21000GG0
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
The Office Technician will be responsible for performing various office and clerical functions for the Distribution Service Center and CTS (Contract Transportation Services), including payroll, bills of lading, inventory control, customer service, routing, accounting, driver trip audit and CTS billing. These positions will require a working knowledge of numbers and computers as well as attention to detail.
Major tasks include:
• Provide administrative support to Managers.
• Make inventory adjustments and receive product into inventory.
• Answer telephone and make receiving appointments.
• Assist truck drivers, carriers, customers and vendors.
• Keep and organize records.
• Accurate and timely preparation of records and documents in the various office functions.
• Compiles regular and special reports using established formats and procedures.
• Preparing bills of lading.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have the legal right to work in the country for which you are applying for employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment work visa status
• Must be willing to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must have access to reliable transportation
• Must have a High School diploma or a GED
• Previous experience working with Microsoft Office software/programs (Word, Excel, Power Point or Access)
• Previous experience working in shipping and receiving operations
• Previous experience working in accounting, payroll or inventory control
• Decision making ability
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organizational/Planning skills with ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.