Sherwin-Williams Production Associate in States, United States
Title: Production Associate
Location: United States-Georgia-POOLER
Job Number: 210003H5
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position performs a variety of manual tasks in support of the coatings application and production process.
Responsibilities may include lifting and loading items, touching up painted parts, cleaning and maintaining equipment, and performing other general tasks.
Major Tasks included, but not limited to:
• Performing a variety of manual labor associated tasks with the coating application and production processes
• Loading and unloading materials, moving parts and equipment, painting and coating parts
• Cleaning and maintaining parts and equipment, and providing routine assistance and support
• Moving totes, parts, and equipment using a pallet jack
• Communicating with production, maintenance, quality control, warehousing, and other departments to maintain a safe and effective environment and to ensure quality products
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have the legal right to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status
• Must be able to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in English
• At least one (1) year of experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Painting or coatings experience using air and electronic spraying equipment is preferred
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application and selection process due to a disability, please provide a description of your requested reasonable accommodation and information regarding the employment opportunity (job title, location, the website at which you found the employment opportunity, etc.) by one of the following methods:
Phone: (216) 566-2363
Mail: The Sherwin-Williams Company
Reasonable Accommodation Coordinator
Corporate Employee Relations Department
300 Midland Building
101 W. Prospect Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
Fax: (216) 566-3266
Do not use these contact methods for any purpose other than requesting reasonable accommodation with the application and selection process due to a disability. If you use these contact methods for any other purpose, you will generally not receive a response.