Lockheed Martin Contract Negotiator (E3) Sikorsky Future Vertical Lift Programs in Stratford, Connecticut
Description: Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, a Lockheed Martin Company, is seeking a contract negotiator to support our portfolio of Future Vertical Lift (FVL) programs with the US Government, specifically the Army’s Future Long Range Assault Aircraft (FLRAA). We are currently building the FVL team as our workload continues to grow, and this will be a high visibility role within a portfolio of Corporate Focus programs.
The buying commands are using a variety of non-procurement contracts, so the candidate must be comfortable with OTAs, TIAs, and other non-FAR/DFARS based agreements in addition to typical procurement contracts. This position will be at the forefront of developing and implementing strategies to protect Sikorsky's and Lockheed Martin's portfolio of IP, address and shape customer requirements, and transition to a program of record for FLRAA.
- Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Prior contracting administration experience with U.S. Government, commercial and / or international customers.
- Experience with and knowledge of the FAR and DFARS.
- Currently possess a Secret Security clearance or have the ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance. (To obtain a clearance, you must be a U.S. citizen)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to effectively interact with peers and leaders across functions and with external customers.
- Familiarity with Lockheed Martin processes and procedures.
- Experience with development program contracts.
- Experience working with purchasing / supply chain in identifying supplier flow-down terms and adjudicating supplier data assertions.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs