ManpowerGroup R-67346 Inside Sales Representative (Ferguson-Tamarac) in Tamarac, Florida
Inside Sales Representative: Monday - Friday, some 1/2 day Saturdays
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with us. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today, please apply on the link below.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Inside Sales Representative.
· Work hand-in-hand with Outside Sales associates by determining customers' needs and recommending appropriate products and solutions
· Ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through timely quotations and accurate sales orders
· Coordinate deliveries with the warehouse and answer sales calls for general information, addressing and resolving customer concerns or questions
· 1+ years of industry experience is preferred
· Prior sales or customer service experience is required
· Exhibit strong aptitude for sales and a desire to sell / upsell
· Highly motivated, able to meet deadlines and customer service oriented with ability to build relationships
· General computer skills including Microsoft Office
· Ability to learn quickly
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
If you are interested, please apply here: https://ferguson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/FergusonExperienced/job/Tamarac-FL/Inside-Sales-RepresentativeR-67346
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs