Cardinal Health Supervisor, Exception Management in Texas
What Strategic Pricing contributes to Cardinal Health
Strategic Pricing is responsible for developing, communicating and leading the execution of business strategy and customer profitability through pricing and value-capturing activities at both the strategic and tactical levels. Serves as an effective liaison with senior executive management, marketing, legal, finance, sales, and IT.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience with pricing processes, systems, and controls and implements as necessary.
- Prepares, manipulates and extracts data and information from multiple internal and external sources and leverages to develop and execute pricing strategies
- Demonstrates knowledge of customer deal economics, financial modeling techniques, and related pricing strategies.
- Works effectively across functions such as IT, Marketing and Finance to design and implement new or enhancements to existing processes, systems, and tools.
- Communicates effectively across the organization regarding profitization opportunities and key pricing insights.
- Develops, communicates and monitors price recommendations and guardrails for deals and products by performing basic pricing analysis or leveraging and synthesizing advanced analytics of internal and external intelligence.
- Develops, implements and maintains pricing programs designed to enhance pricing margin.
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field
- prior supervisory experience
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of operations, or business support staff
- Administers and executes policies and procedures
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a direct impact on work unit operations and customers
- Frequently interacts with subordinates, customers and peer groups at various management levels
- Interactions normally involve information exchange and basic problem resolution
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs