J&J Family of Companies Manager Data Science in Titusville, New Jersey
Janssen Research & Development LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting for a Manager in the Central Data Sciences function, located in Titusville, NJ, Spring House, PA, or Raritan, NJ with up to 15% domestic travel.
Janssen develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass oncology, cardiovascular and metabolic disorders, immunology, neuroscience, and infectious disease. Our goal is to help people live longer, healthier lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners and from clinics to hospitals. To learn more about Janssen, one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com.
As a member of the Data Platforms team, the Manager will lead and deliver data integration solutions that enable the optimal implementation of science capabilities across R&D. Our team supports projects from discovery through late development. The Manager will design, architect and implement enhanced R&D data pipelines as well as oversee the development and deployment of cutting-edge technology and solutions that triangulate insights across different data domain. The role requires both a reasonable knowledge of data and analytics engineering analytics and creativity to invent and customize where necessary. The Manager will be part of a dynamic, accomplished team that supports multiple R&D therapeutic areas in the discovery and development of innovative data solutions.
The Manager Will:
· Implement data & analytics engineering strategy for R&D Data Science community. Partner closely with Janssen R&D IT and external partners for implementation and execution
· Work closely with R&D data scientists to design, build and implement data solutions to support R&D Data Science initiative with a focus on clinical and operational data
· Introduce/Lead/Participate evaluations tools and technologies that enable R&D data science initiative
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Management, Information Systems or related field is required. A Master's degree is preferred.
· A minimum experience of 10 years in the areas of data management, database development and ETL methodologies.
· Experience in working with clinical and operational data.
· Proficiency with one or more programming languages such as SQL, Python, R, C++, or Java.
· Working knowledge one or more of data integration platforms such as Pipeline Pilot, Denodo, Informatica, AWS & Microsoft Azure services.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and written skills.
BE VITAL in your career, be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
North America- United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-1125 Trenton Harbourton Road
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs