HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse Emergency ER Eve in Trinity, Florida
We are seeking an ER Registered Nurse for our dynamic Emergency Department. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a fast-paced, high-acuity environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including triage, screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Emergency department. Submit your application today!
Our Nursing teams at Medical Center of Trinity are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include: * o Student Loan Repaymento *Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs* o *Paid Personal Leave* o *401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)* o *Identity Theft Protection discounts* o *Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options* o *Adoption Assistance* o *Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the United Kingdom. We care about our community! HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s most ethical company’s in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Equipped with the best healing practices, brightest medical teams and the most advanced medical technologies, Medical Center of Trinity, a 340 bed, state-of-the-art, all private room hospital located on a 50-acre campus, serves the fast growing communities of Pasco, Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties. With a healthcare team that brings over 40 years in a clinical setting and a strong dedication to patient-centered care, our talented RNs and medical professionals are always encouraged to learn, grow and thrive in a supportive atmosphere that celebrates the commitment of our people.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
* * Current Florida licensure as an RN
- Current certification as American Heart Association ACLS BLS PALS Healthcare Provider.
- Previous ER experience preferred.
- TNCC CEN Desired
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Registered Nurse Emergency ER Eve
Location: Florida-Trinity-Medical Center of Trinity
Requisition ID: 00146-9885