Cardinal Health Sr. Consultant, Customer Implementation & Experience in Virginia
Blue Robin is a new business launched last year within Outcomes, part of Cardinal Health’s Pharmaceutical Distribution Segment. Targeted at Self Insured Employers (SIEs)’ Blue Robin is a concierge pharmacy solution that allows SIEs to offer their employees personalized prescription services and intelligent health interventions. The SIE’s employees get personalized pharmacist-led support and can have medications delivered conveniently on their terms. Blue Robin’s interventions (clinical services) are designed to improve overall health while reducing employers’ healthcare costs.
The Customer Experience and Implementation Consultant will deploy the Blue Robin solution and optimize the customer experience. This includes mapping the customer journey, implementation, targeted communications and driving patient engagement. This role will ensure successful customer implementations and user adoption.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and leading solution implementations.
- Manages project plans, resources, and commitments to the customer.
- May be involved in budgeting and financial requirements.
- Monitors and tracks the progress of implementations.
- Partners with sales and the customer to develop and refine implementation project plans.
- Works with management and peers to develop consistent methodologies based on best practices for efficiently implementing solutions.
- Partners closely with sales, marketing and product team to share insights and align the product with current and future demand
- Develops a close relationship with the customer bringing their voice to the internal discussions during and post implementation
- Role will continue to evolve
- Bachelor's degree in science, healthcare, or business-related field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years customer service, implementation, or project management experience preferred
- Strong team building skills
- Management/leadership skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Superior customer relationship building and management skills
- Adaptable to the evolving nature of the healthcare and our product
- Previous experience implementing solutions with self-insured employers is preferred
- Previous experience in healthcare/digital health is preferred
A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
What is expected of you and others at this level:
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs