Arizona Public Service Manager Information Technology - Asset and Work Management in United States
The Manager Information Technology - Asset and Work Managementwill be the IT leader over products supporting Supply Chain, Asset Management and Work Management focused on Maximo and related systems. Accountable for overall product ownership, strategy, and delivery to ensure systems meet quality and user experience expectations. Responsible for business relationship and acts as a trusted business advisor related to Supply Chain, Asset Management, Asset Accounting and Work Management.
Leads the product delivery teams responsible for application lifecycle management and support. Supports planning and coordinates prioritization for systems and technology implementations. Ensures integration of new and existing information and communication systems through overall systems architecture. Balances preferred technical architecture and business requirements to provide effective systems solutions. Resolves complex operational issues and recommends and implements viable alternatives and solutions.
Minimum Requirements BS in Computer Science, Business or related degree or equivalent work experience. An additional eight to ten (8-10) years progressively responsible related experience in area/s of assignment is required to obtain an advanced understanding of information and/or communication systems, operating systems, network communications, equipment and infrastructure. Demonstrated leadership skills required. Previous supervisory experience preferred. Demonstrated high quality oral, written and presentation communication skills, high quality interpersonal and people management skills, and demonstrated experience in project management. Extensive experience in the development, integration, and support of information and communication systems applications, distributed and mainframe environments, network architecture and sub-systems, distributed and mainframe server architectures cross platform interfaces. Extensive experience in information systems methodologies, systems guidelines & architectures, and technologies.
- Overall business relationship manager for supply chain, asset management, work management and asset accounting for all business units including Palo Verde.
- Applies product management concepts to maintain and enhance product performance, quality, and experience.
- Applies application strategy, architecture and application engineering expertise to Maximo, Zycus Contracting Solutions, PowerPlan and related application technologies to support supply chain, asset management, work management and asset accounting.
- Applies application lifecycle management principles to plan, prioritize, deliver, and maintain applications.
- Coordinates with other application owners, architects, infrastructure, and other IT service owners to ensure end-to-end delivery of products under the responsibility of this position.
- Maintains product performance, quality, and user experience in accordance with service levels.
- Supports client planning process and prioritization for systems technology implementation.
- Assigns, directs, facilitates, reviews, and approves unit work activities. Ensure effectiveness and productivity of the work unit.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of business processes. Manages, negotiates, and meets client's expectations.
- Implements performance management programs. Spends time with staff on performance focusing.
- Develops and retains a highly skilled technical team including a supervisory backup. Ensures appropriate staffing levels and that staff has technical skills and business skills to support objectives of the organization.
- Acts to produce effective teams. Ensures the development of a cooperative culture that supports team accomplishments.
This position may require access to and/or use of information subject to control under the Department of Energy's Part 810 Regulations (10 CFR Part 810), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 CFR Parts 730 through 774), or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 CFR Chapter I, Subchapter M Part 120) (collectively, "U.S. Export Control Laws"). Therefore, some positions may require applicants to be a U.S. person, which is defined as a U.S. Citizen, a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), a Political Asylee, or a Refugee under the U.S. Export Control Laws. All applicants will be required to confirm their U.S. person or non-US person status. All information collected in this regard will only be used to ensure compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws, and will be used in full compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of national origin and other factors. For positions at Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Stations (PVNGS) all openings will require applicants to be a U.S. person.
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Pinnacle West") maintain a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in employment. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This policy of nondiscrimination shall include, but not be limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, compensating, reassigning, demoting, transferring, laying off, recalling, terminating employment, and training for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, disability, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other classification or characteristic protected by law. For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to EEO is the Law poster. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of every person hired to work in the United States, refer to E-Verify poster.
View the employee rights and responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Arizona Public Service is a smoke free workplace.
Job ID: 20210195
Full/Part Time: Full-Time