Cardinal Health Senior Analyst (SAP MM/SNC Global Supply Chain) in United States
What Software Engineering contributes to Cardinal Health
Software Engineering is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting applications, systems and IT products required to achieve the company's business objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
- Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
- Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards, database and operating systems.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
- Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
MED EIT Organization has an open job role for a "Senior Analyst - SAP S4 SN/MM" supporting Medical Core Systems. This position will be responsible for:
- Develop business process knowledge and able to apply the knowledge to development of software functionality and related documentation
- Participates in conversations with business to understand requirements and works with leads to identify options
- Planning and support within SAP S4 procurement processes and procedures
- Create configurations within SAP S4 MM and SAP SNC to support supply chain processes and procedures
- Referencing and reviewing T-codes
- Collaborate with other EIT teams as needed in performing the support activities
- Communicate effectively to business partners and other supporting teams
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- 4+ years in SAP and experience with functional processes is recommended
- Functional SAP knowledge
- SAP MM (Materials Management) module & SAP SNC
- Strong SAP Procurement experience
- Detail understanding on SAP Connections/Interfaces
- Experience with creating configurations within the LE and MM modules
- Understanding of creating configurations either through work related processes or projects
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs