Cardinal Health Senior Channel Marketing Manager in United States
What Product or Services Marketing contributes to Cardinal Health
Product or Services Marketing is responsible for defining the product/service and market strategy and life cycle management including customer need identification, market research, product or service offering, pricing, positioning, promotion and branding.
- Exhibits an ability to translate market and customer needs into clearly defined goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics to drive sales & profitability for the business. Accountable for gaining and driving cross functional support from all stakeholders
- Identifies and remains current on market trends. Determines product/service lifecycle implications and makes recommendations to maintain market competitiveness and to achieve sustainable economic success.
- Understands methods available to execute primary research that are necessary to drive portfolio/product decisions. Can identify market opportunities through VOC/secondary research and takes action by implementing and managing solutions that improve the customer experience
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of marketing disciplines and concepts necessary for building marketing plans, including identifying the appropriate channel to market
- this includes identifying the appropriate channels to market. Has the ability to understand market trends and competitive positioning
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen and logical decision making in the general business environment. Understands and can demonstrate sound thought processes as it relates to pricing, deal structure and assessing financial implications.
- Works effectively across cross functional groups including but not limited to IT, communications, operations, and sales.
This channel marketing role is focused on optimizing Cardinal Health’s Edgepark business.
- Strengthens our channel marketing capabilities to maximize our selling efforts
- Supports the commercialization of Edgepark’s value proposition and executes on marketing strategy to support business objectives
- Helps refine and enhance channel specific marketing objectives, strategies, and downstream tactics
- Develops content and demand/lead generation campaigns, leveraging internal and external resources as needed
- Relentless commitment to understanding customer needs
- Remains current on trends in the home medical product market with market dynamics and competitive landscape
- Informs sales of opportunities to share insights and resources for customers
- Has ability to influence and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 5+ years experience in related field, preferred
- Experience in channel marketing, sales and channel collaboration, preferred
- Experience with sales support/enablement, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strategic thinker
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
Critical Leadership Competencies
- Invites curiosity –Encourages others to think differently. Facilitates effective brainstorming with team members and peers to generate new ideas and solutions.
- Builds partnerships–Proposes solutions and ideas that consider diverse perspectives and address external and internal stakeholder priorities and concerns
- Inspires commitment–Shows an ability to connect the dots. Does not take things at face value but examines the details and elements that impact driving towards a goal.
- Develops self and others - Seeks out feedback that helps uncover opportunities for improvement to accelerate their contribution and successes.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Interacts with peer customers and suppliers at various management levels, and may interact with senior management
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
- Interactions normally involve resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Completes work independently, receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
This job is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs