Cardinal Health Senior .Net Engineer (Fuse by Cardinal Health) in United States
Note: Relocation is NOT required for this position. This role can work fully remote, including after return to office due to COVID.
Fuse by Cardinal Health
Fuse is on a mission to reimagine healthcare. Our focus on technology, design and a product mindset will help drive that mission and establish Cardinal Health as a leader in healthcare technology. The Fuse vision is to be a catalyst to help Cardinal Health become healthcare’s most trusted partner, scale innovation with clear alignment to business strategy and growth and launch new businesses and products.
Our innovation culture and modern product development teams power the evolution of our commercial products and spark the creation of new businesses and products. Our strong product orientation and working model enable innovation on commercial technologies by focusing externally on customers and users first, integrating multi-disciplinary teams to bring business strategy to life, and “InFusing” collaborative and agile ways of working into the Cardinal Health culture.
- Our Sr. Software Engineers are full-stack developer leads, coaches and experts at working in all layers of an application, guiding / building teams of developers.
- They work in an Agile development environment as a master hands-on developer architecting, designing, leading and delivering technology solutions to transform healthcare into a safer and more cost-effective industry.
- They are the primary practitioner-coach on a team and help build the development capability of a team while influencing the technical direction of a larger organization.
- Contribute to technical design and solutioning.
- Develop user stories of advanced complexity.
- Lead restoration and root cause analysis for system issues.
- Contribute to team technical innovation and continuous improvements.
- Recommend and evangelize best development practices.
- Assist in providing estimates for new work.
- Mentor junior developers.
Our Tech Stack
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 8+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering with relevant tech stack preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a Senior/Lead Engineer role preferred.
- Experience in both build and run support, app troubleshooting, root cause analysis, issue remediation and application supportability planning.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development practices and processes including TDD, ATDD and paired programming.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs