Hilton Water Features - Pool Maintenance - Temporary Full-Time in Wailea, Hawaii
Pool Maintenance is responsible for cleaning & maintaining all swimming pools, fountains, waterfalls, waterslides, water elevator, rope swing, mechanical and safety equipment, fresh and saltwater fishponds, aquariums, and mechanical rooms.
What will I be doing?
Pool Maintenance is responsible for cleaning & maintaining all swimming pools, fountains, waterfalls, waterslides, water elevator, rope swing, mechanical and safety equipment, fresh and saltwater fishponds, aquariums, and mechanical rooms. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
- All water features and work areas are to be cleaned on a daily basis to meet and exceed the Department of Health and National Swimming Pool Foundations Standards. Areas are to be free of debris and water clarity is to be at its finest
- Perform chemical testing and chemical additions / adjustments in order to maintain proper water chemistry.
- Have a basic understanding / aptitude to learn the chemical, biological, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing aspects of the trade.
- Load and unload trucks, Cushman’s, and pallets of chemicals and supplies
What are we looking for?
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must be able to read, write, and speak English. Must have knowledge of pools, spas, and water features.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Valid Hawaii Drivers License, Certified Pool Operator, Aquatic Facilities Operator, Scuba Certification, College Degree, Mechanical, Plumbing, and / or Electrical experience is helpful.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Water Features - Pool Maintenance - Temporary Full-Time
Requisition ID: HOT06Y3J
- Hilton Jobs