HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Hiring Event in Walterboro, South Carolina
_Up to $5000 Sign on Bonus_
*Are you a Registered Nurse, passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients and employees with purpose and integrity. We care like family! *
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. AtColleton Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) * Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus available for strong, experienced RN's interested in full-time opportunities. *We are holding a Registered Nurse Hiring Event on Thursday, 9/24, and would love the opportunity to meet you then. Hiring Leaders will be available to interview for PRN and full-time positions across the facility with offers made on the spot. * * *
*Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an RN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise! *
* *To secure an interview, time please complete an application and a recruiter will be in touch from there to get you all set! *
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is preferred and required to be obtained within 12 months of hire/transfer date
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Pediatric Life Support (PALS) is preferred and required to be obtained within 12 months of hire/transfer date
- Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care Registered Nurse experience preferred
Located in the Heart of Walterboro, South Carolina, Colleton Medical Center has a longstanding history as a leader in the healthcare community with a commitment to patient-centered care. With over 130 beds,Colleton Medical Centeris part ofHCA Healthcare.CMCoffers both inpatient and outpatient medical services along with 24/7 Emergency Care for adults and children. Named a Top Performer on key quality measures by The Joint Commission for four consecutive years,CMCranks in the top 15 percent of U.S. hospitals for quality care. Committed to quality services and compassionate care,CMCcontinues to expand and advance to meet the needs of a growing community. AtColleton Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.HCA, the parent company of CMC, has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Emergency Room RN opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Hiring Event
Location: South Carolina-Walterboro-Colleton Medical Center-Walterboro
Requisition ID: Hiring Event 924