HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Psychiatric Registered Nurse in Waycross, Georgia
Do you have the career opportunities as a Registered Nurse that you want in your current role?We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. AtMemorial Satilla Healthwe offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include: * o Student Loan Repayment o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as aPsychiatric Registered Nursewhere your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We areseeking a *Psychiatric Registered Nurse *for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role: * * * You will be responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. * You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions * You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions * You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results * You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders * You will incorporate knowledge of patient’s age specific development and cultural diversity into the plan of care. * You will contribute to quality nursing care through process improvement techniques and multidisciplinary collaboration that demonstrates positive outcomes in the delivery of patient care.
- Graduation from an accredited school of registered nursing is required
- 1-3 years’ experience as a registered nurse is preferred. Behavioral Health Experience is preferred
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations
- BLS – Healthcare Provider on hire (American Heart Association)
- CPI – Must be completed within 90 days of hire *Memorial Satilla Health *is a 200 plus bed, full-service, acute care medical center that has been providing high-quality medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for more than 60 years. The facility, in the HCA Healthcare South Atlantic Division, attributes its success to the team effort that is focused on caring for you and your family. Memorial Satilla Health employs a staff of over 600 employees and more than 300 physicians who work hard every day to combine safe, quality medical care and advanced technology with compassion and understanding. Key specialty services include Cardiac, Orthopedic, Surgical, Rehabilitation, Sleep and Birthing Centers. Additionally, Memorial Satilla Health treats more than 45,000 emergencies each year and has an extensive Behavioral Health program.Waycross, GA, and its neighboring town of Blackshear, GA, collectively offer excellent public schools, an active art and theater group, several golf courses, and an excellent array of hiking, fishing, camping and boating. With many large tracts of land available, excellent housing, and low real estate costs, our locale is the perfect place for families.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * HCA Healthcarehas been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for ourPsychiatric Registered Nurseopening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: *Psychiatric Registered Nurse *
Location: Georgia-Waycross-Memorial Satilla Health
Requisition ID: 26870-3268