HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Rehab RN Registered Nurse in Waycross, Georgia
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as aRehab Registered Nurse PRN.
At Memorial Satilla Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family, and other members of the health care team, theRehab Registered Nurseis responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes. * * What you will do in this role:
- You will maintain overall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
- You will assist a patient exercise, provide proper skin care to prevent skin breakdown and ensure patients are properly positioned to prevent further immobility
- You will coordinate with the rehab therapy team to provide acute medical management to improve a patient’s loss of or impairment in functional skills such as: mobility, cognition, activities of daily living and communication
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment plans
What qualifications you may need: * Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required * Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license * A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required Memorial Satilla Health is a 200 plus bed, full-service, acute care medical center that has been providing high-quality medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for more than 60 years. The facility, in the HCA Healthcare South Atlantic Division, attributes its success to the team effort that is focused on caring for you and your family.Memorial Satilla Healthemploys a staff of over 600 employees and more than 300 physicians who work hard every day to combine safe, quality medical care and advanced technology with compassion and understanding. Key specialty services include Cardiac, Orthopedic, Surgical, Rehabilitation, Sleep and Birthing Centers. Additionally, Memorial Satilla Health treats more than 45,000 emergencies each year and has an extensive Behavioral Health program. * * Waycross, GA,and its neighboring town of Blackshear, GA, collectively offer excellent public schools, an active art and theater group, several golf courses, and an excellent array of hiking, fishing, camping and boating. With many large tracts of land available, excellent housing, and low real estate costs, our locale is the perfect place for families. * * HCA Healthcarehas been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Rehab RN Registered Nurse
Location: Georgia-Waycross-Memorial Satilla Health
Requisition ID: 26870-2939