HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Intensive Care in Weatherford, Texas
Work Schedule: Full Time Day Shift - 7am to 7pm
/New Hires may receive up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus/
*Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensivehealthcare servicesencompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerousawards and recognition, including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission’s Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval.
- Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
- Will float between the ICU and CCU units
- Use therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic Intensive Care environment.
- Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with emphasis on the needs of individual patients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process.
- Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others to make informed choices regarding health care.
- Promote a supportive environment that treats patients and families with dignity, respect and appreciation of their lifestyle, religion and culture.
- Maintain high quality, age specific care for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients as assigned.
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver.
- Participate in Department specific initiatives and process improvement.
- Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants, nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns.
Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Please see theCNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent
- Must be a graduate of a professional school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of an ADN
- Must have an RN license in the State of Texas or Compact
- Must have one year of RN experience in a hospital in specialty area
- Experience in critical care is preferred
- Must have BLS & ACLS - AHA
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Intensive Care
Location: Texas-Weatherford-Medical City Weatherford
Requisition ID: 26935-148066