VF Corporation Timberland Floor Supervisor (Williamsburg Premium Outlets 148 Williamsburg, VA) in Williamsburg, Virginia
Position: Floor Supervisor
Reports to: Store Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Be a part of our purpose led, performance driven brand to "step outside, work together and make it better" by using purposeful actions first and collaborate with others to create positive change.
Customer Service / Sales Environment
• Promotes Timberland brand, brand purpose, and lives Timberland brand values
• Model Selling Manager Role.
• Directing of Sales Associates.
• Assist with ongoing training of Sales Associates.
• Communicate sales objectives and motivate sales staff.
• Resolve customer issues.
• Maintain LP & Safety Awareness.
• Maintain visual standards.
• Perform all opening / closing management responsibilities.
• Accountable for Key Performance Indicators.
• Ensure compliance to all Core Policies and Procedures.
• Offsite storage.
• Hardware maintenance. (CCTV, PC, POS, Handhelds, Printers)
• Assist Store Manager with operations training.
• Mark out of stocks: Defective, Damage product, employee allotments, charitable donations.
• Maintenance & placing of supply orders.
• Inventory Control. (Shipping & Receiving, transfers, alterations & repairs, known thefts, miss-mates, damages)
• Maintains organization & effectiveness of stockroom in compliance with Timberland standards.
• Enforcement of employee health and safety policies.
VF Diversity Vision Statement VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- VF Corporation Jobs