CVS Health Director Strategy & Analytics in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
CVS Health, a fortune 7 company, is focused on driving multi-million dollar enterprise-wide growth and has developed a clearly defined strategy for the future.
The Director, Strategy & Analytics will be the Operating Model Transformation lead for the Front Store and will play a key leadership role in the transformation of our store operating model to meet the demands of strategic and business goals. Your role is push the thinking in overall operating model design and also lead key elements of execution including: design/planning, collaborating across the retail organization, piloting, etc.
Your primary roles and responsibilities will include:
· Provide thought leadership into the design of CVS’s future state store operating model alongside other leaders and stakeholders within the business
· Analyze internal and external data sources in order to identify, refine and size potential opportunities
· Lead detailed planning/design sessions across a range of cross functional working teams
· Develop robust business cases to support and prioritize opportunities
· Develop presentations to communicate vision and opportunities to all levels of the organization
· Engage and influence leaders across CVS functions in order to build alignment around design and implementation
· Support pilot planning, customer research, store training, etc. as needed to support execution of operating model strategy
This role is based in our Corporate Office in Woonsocket, RI.
• 4+ years in a post-MBA capacity at a top management consulting firm with experience in growth, program management, operating model transformation, and cost reduction
• 4+ year in retail with experience in: growth, program management, operating model transformation, and cost reduction
The candidate selected for this position will be a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest leading change in large organizations. This person will also need to be a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. He/she must be accustomed to working on multiple tasks in parallel. This professional must demonstrate strong leadership skills, notably the ability to gain credibility with team members and senior management. The successful candidate will have experience in components retail operations, store operating model design or process redesign / transformation and enthusiasm for leading transformational change. A proven capability to conduct and manage quantitative modeling and a strong command of operational analysis. The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization. Along with a proven track record of engaging, influencing and aligning senior executives.
• Strong cross functional collaboration/leadership skills: in this role you will work merchandizing, operations, inventory, supply chain and other teams across the CVS enterprise to identify opportunities and execute transformational change initiatives
· Be modest in nature, recognizing the accomplishments of the team before the individual
· Be highly motivated and possess vision and enthusiasm
· Be comfortable acting as an individual contributor and as a team manager (Player/Coach)
· Understand how to deliver on short time frames and be committed to meeting deadlines “no matter what”
· Communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect
· Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
· Be comfortable making presentations
*Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Math, Economics or related field is required
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/